Moving Services

This is a restricted or nonstandard commodity


Moving Services - Internal
The Department of Parking, Transportation and Service's Central Receiving Office is responsible for on campus moves. View the Central Receiving website for further information.

Moving Services - External
The University's Office of Travel Management coordinates the relocation of household goods.

Travel Management offers this only in situations where University funds are to be expended, for the relocation of full-time faculty, librarians, and administrative and professional staff who are newly hired by the University and/or are being transferred to a new University location.

View Policy 05-07-02 for additional information about moving expenses.


Copyright © | Financial Information Systems | Revised: 30-May-2013