International Workers' Compensation Procedures
Reporting Work-Related Injuries
If you are a University of Pittsburgh employee living and working outside of the United States and Territories and believe you were injured as a result of performing your work duties, you must:
Immediately report a work-related injury:
- Notify your supervisor
- Call 1-800-433-0385 and Press 3 during business hours. After hours in U.S - call 1-800-523-9254. Outside U.S. - 1-770-810-1130 AND
- Provide the following information when reporting:
- Policy Holder Name - University of Pittsburgh
- Policy Number - PHFD38222910001
- Type of Injury/Illness
- Date of Injury/Illness
- Description of How Injury/Illness Occurred
Timely reporting is essential!
- Provide the name of the injured employee to Michele Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-1198 to verify employment status
Emergency Medical Treatment
Obtain emergency medical treatment, if necessary, from the nearest medical facility.