*Small Business Subcontracting Plans
Quick Start Resource Directory
- Preparing Small
Business Subcontracting Plans Step-by-Step: This resource offers quick start instructions on working with Purchasing Services to develop
a competitive small business subcontracting plan in the quickest turn-around
- Small Business
Subcontracting Plan Checklist: This checklist is to be completed
attached to each final budget you send to Purchasing Services.
Business Subcontracting Plan FAQ: This FAQ covers both basic and
aspects of small business subcontracting plans.
Directory: This resource is a comprehensive directory from basic to
topics associated with small business subcontracting plans.
- Dedicated Small Business Subcontracting Plan
Inbox: Send your final budget and
completed Small Business Subcontracting Plan Checklist to this new dedicated inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is covered by multiple Procurement
Specialists, and utilizing it will ensure the quickest turn-around time on the preparation of
your small business subcontracting plan.
- Guide to the Preparation of Small/Disadvantaged Business Subcontracting Plans: This guide is referenced in the step-by-step guide above and is a resource for those who are preparing a subcontracting plan.
* The title “Small Business Subcontracting Plan” is an abbreviated version of
the formal title
found in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), which reads “Small, Small Disadvantaged and Women-Owned Small Business Subcontracting Plans”.
- DBE Contact Information:
For information regarding the University of Pittsburgh's Supplier Diversity Program/DBE,
contact Jennifer Barnes, Diversity & Sustainability Coordinator.
- DBE Purchasing Program - Overview and Definitions
- DBE Contracted Suppliers
- DBE NonContracted Suppliers
- Exports & International Sanctions